Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tic-Tac-SCORE

Verve Week 3 Challenge
The challenge this week from Verve was to use the sketch (layout) supplied by Verve with the {twist} - include scoring.

I wanted the score lines to be ‘functional’ so I decided to go with a game board. I’m thinking maybe a hopscotch grid will be notated in my ‘card bucket list’. Sure, I know most people have grandiose bucket lists…. climb a mountain, parachute, run the Boston Marathon, go to the Louvre’… my bucket list is … well … less developed! A blog was on my bucket list so: 'check-check'!

Have any suggestions for my blog??? I'm open to ideas, suggestions, to do lists....

I used my score tool on the Fiskar paper cutter. The scoring is the grid on the tic-tac-toe board, the two horizontal rectangles of black/white pinstripe and around the border of the floral paper. The X & O are Paper Studio Alphabet.

Layers and layers of solid black and red cardstock and three DCWV Mat Stack design cardstock, several ribbon snippets. and of course smudging is the sum total of this one! You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.