Saturday, July 18, 2009

Get Your Party On!

Our Creative Corner had a challenge, last week, to create a project incorporating an animal. So I’m thinking Party Animal!
~All the papers are from a ‘paper scraps’ pack by Miss Elisabeth’s ($ Tree)
~The purple base layer needed a little ‘punch’ so I used a VersaMarker and blue ultra thick embossing powder
~I used Stampin Up Canine Capers stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black colored with watercolor pencils. (I just HAVE to get more Copic markers!!) I darkened all the noses and the dalmation’s spots with American Crafts Galaxy Marker
~The party hats were punched and then decorated using Stickles
~I laid a line of glue and one-by-one inserted each blade of grass which was a wad of rescued unknown green! Then a sprinkled green plastic square glitter-like ‘stuff’.
~Sentiment I put together using individual letters in a ‘printing kit’. (hmmm..I believe this is another Transfer of Crap situation.)
~The present brad with the sentiment I just purchased from a $ Tree in Omaha
~The ribbons are threaded through a yellow metal brad
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.