Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gee....Thanks

A Stampin B's Design Team challenge to incorporate a monogram. Well, this isn't exactly a monogram... it is the letter G - the inside is stamped with 'thanks'!

Finally - a reason to use two of those - "oh I love that I MUST have it" that, 3 years later sat unloved and unopened!

Here is the quick and low:
Base card - vanilla - edges smudged of course! My Mind's Eye Bohemia bottom layer.
Navy layer of Bazzill
Top of ready made card 'personal impressions' by Inkadinkado. There was a blank circular area in the center of the card. There I stamped using Inkadinkado 'personal impressions' using VersaMark watermark pad and Stampendous cobalt blue embossing powder. Yummy EP - I need to use it more!
Center rose/pink color chipboard medallion is Miss Elizabeth from $ Tree.
Monogram "G" is homemade from clay
Assorted ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.