Monday, July 13, 2009

Boo to the 4th Power!

SCS Challenge LSC228
This challenge from SplitcoastStampers was to crop (just use one section) of an image and use it at least three times. The image I stamped is Booblie Eyes from StampinUp! I cropped the heads from the bodies of the ‘spooks’ and placed them ‘behind’ the fence.
~The full image is stamped, colored in with watercolor pencils, scallop cut, and layered on ‘Nestie’ scallop of orange card stock
~The ivy on the fence (stamp from the $Tree) is colored in with watercolor pencils
~All the eyes are dotted in with Black Diamond Stickles (I didn’t follow all the directions which instruct use of brads or eyelets only. I also dotted a wee spot of SU! Crystal Effects to each tooth. Sorry – I guess that makes me Challenge Challenged!) I was tempted to toss some ribbon on it – but heard a voice in my head saying “Step Away from the Ribbon!”
What a spooktacular challenge!
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.