Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gotta' love those designers who create for both fabric & paper

Darn! Not much time for cards this weekend! Omaha yesterday - delivered the "I told you I can't cook soup" to sissy Gail. Went to a simly lovely wedding in Gretna. Helped Miss B make fleece blankets. (Get ready family members - she is bent on making everyone a 'menk' (fleece blankie) for Christmas!) Spent today at work! Squeezed in a little Facebook (and Farmtown) time. Ican't believe I spend time on Facebook - but alas, I do. It's even HARDER to believe I waste card time on Farmtown. I guess sometimes I just need a mind-numbing break - Farmtown qualifies. Even though I had very little time for cardmaking I did managed to get a few things done. I stamped and colored in SEVERAL cupcakes - gotta' get movin' on the cupcake card series! I also got started on an Inspiration Challenge from SplitcoastStampers.
Here is the card for today - it is stamp-less. Used design paper only. Amy Butler - for K&Co. She designs quilt fabric too! (My passions are merging.)
Two layers of buttons, some DMC floss (a product of ToC I might add), and a dimesional metallic chipboard butterfly from the Dollar Tree. That's all for today!
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.