Saturday, February 6, 2016

String of Coins

 I'm going to attempt to get some Valentine Day cards made...in time for Valentine Day...2016!!! I better get busy! Thought I would stick with my "coin card" format. Don't forget....I have hundreds of "coin envelopes"! I wanted a few and couldn't resist the BARGAIN price of ordering them in BULK!

Hence, I feel the need to make cards that will fit the envelopes. Luckily the strip that is left over from making a square card from 8.5 x 11 cardstock is perfect for my bounty of coin cards. Win. Win.


String of Hearts
~Base card PaperTrey Ink Raspberry Fizz
~Layer of white confetti cardstock
~Rescued red cord
~Three glitter hearts
~Strip of white glitter card stock die cut
Challenges | Inspirations
Just Us Girls - work week - valentine
Fusion Card - sketch
Crafty Creations - hearts
Crafting by Designs - anything goes

Thanks for clicking by!

Here's to buying in bulk, rescuing bits and pieces, and having deadlines!

Nancy in Iowa

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Clean and simple Valentine's card!
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Hearts' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those glittery hearts ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty glittered hearts! Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE this!!!! So pretty and love the sparkle I know it has with all the glitter. Fantastic design and a beautiful card Nancy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the trio of sparkly hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your string of sparkly hearts! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Valentine card...Good luck in the challenge Hope you avoid our next Iowa blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those glittery hearts! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Nancy... these glittery hearts are total eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.