Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sleep-over Quilt

The girls had a laundry sleep-over. They fell asleep on the sofa. The good news is they did get ALL their laundry done. To be fair they were doing laundry for four not just two. Evidently the other two, dirty clothes wearing students, escaped a boring night at my house shouldering laundry detail. The football team won yesterday's game so R & N were at the celebratory party. How is that for true friendship?

When I realized T & S were still here, asleep, because of laundry - I remembered I had this wee, little, 9-patch quilt card. The quilt was on a thank you note that Nila sent me. I hope she doesn't mind that I picked it apart! With the sound of the washer and dryer as background white noise I couldn't help myself. These little clothes pins were screaming to be used in honor of the lower-level-laundry-ladies.

Razzleberry Quilt
~Base card is PaperTrey Ink (PTI) white cardstock
~Layer of PTI Razzleberry Fizz
~Top and bottom rectangles of PTI Razzleberry Fizz Mix, center rectangle is a coordinating design paper from the Razzleberry Fizz Mix
~I attached the quilt to ANOTHER coordinate of the Fizz Mix - layered that on solid Razzleberry Fizz then a layer of black cardstock
~Square brad - Fun Expressions from Oriental Trading
Thanks for the thank you card Nila!
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.
All good wishes,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.