Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back in the Bubble

I rewarded myself, after slogging through student re'sumes, with more BUBBLE time and a cup of decaffeinated Earl Grey tea!!! I won't go into the quality of some of the re'sumes but suffice it to say I now have a dull headache.

I colored in this image while struggling to come up with the elusive five garden images for friend Mary Lee. I'm not complaining - I may not be coming up with actual garden cards - but I am getting flowery cards made! I suppose this COULD be a garden card - and it may have to be included in the group of five - it has flowers...it has a bird...it has a flower cart...

I used the color challenge over at Whimsical Wednesday.

Garden Cart
~Base card - PTI
~Layer of My Minds Eye Out and About
~Vertical layer of same collection
~Assorted ribbons
~Image by Stampin' Up Love Ya Bunches, colored in with Copics, highlighted with Stickles and Stampin' Up Crystal Effects, used a black eyelet for the hub center, layered on teal and red cardstocks with edges curved and smudged with black ink

Thanks for checking in! You can get up close with the image by clicking on the card.

All good wishes,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.