Monday, November 30, 2009

Grateful Giggles

Today was the first day back at school following Thanksgiving/fall break. The parking just got a whole lot more difficult but having students noisely making their way down the hall and stopping by for a quick hello and/or a treat from the candy bowl makes walking from 'the pit' down the hill all worth while.

My day ended late with three giggling freshman girls sprawled out on my office furniture. They all agreed that break was good but too long, boring, and that they were glad to be back with friends and even back at school. It was fun to listen to them flit from one random discussion to another. They ate a fair amount of candy - so on a sugar high - and laughing hysterically - I politely told them I was tired, it was late, and I was going home.


Even though I didn't get home until after 8 pm I did manage to log some bubble time. It's Monday so I immediately checked in with Mojo Monday for today's challenge. Here is what I came up with...


Grateful for Mojo
~Base card Ocean Tides - PTI
~Layer of Cosmo Cricket
~Oval of Cosmo Cricket using Spellbinder's Oval Nestabilities
~Image from Clipart ETC colored in using Copics, topped with Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents
~Oval is Ocean Tides - PTI - stamped using Stampin' Up Small Scripts
~Hardware is from Stampin' Up
~Ribbon from the Dollar Tree
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.
All good wishes,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. oh my this is such a warm and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and pretty!! Great job with Mojo Monday 115!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.