Monday, November 23, 2009

Crimpin' My Style

I may have to take time for more Copic coloring. It is so nice to have a supply of completed images - colored, coated, cut and ready for action. OR - maybe I should just go back on vacation and do LOTS of Copic Coloring. Nila, Judy, Gail - are you ready for a repeat trip to Shellman?

Yesterday was Monday - so I had to check out the Monday Mojo Challenge. When I saw the layout from Mojo I knew I wanted to use my crimper in place of the scallop. (I was going for an awninig or window shade look...) Next I looked in my Shellman Stash of ready-to-use images. Next came the paper selections. And to top it off - Sister Gail sent me a fabulous pile of brads that she bought me at Hobby Lobby. She was so excited that they were 50% off....Do I dare tell her that they are half price about every 5-6 weeks????!!!!

This is an image from Clipart Etc. Some of the areas are left uncoated, some are coated with Inkssentials Glossy Accents, some with Inkssentials Crackle Accents. I muddied up the white background with Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink.




Crimpin' My Style
~Base card - vanilla (just plain cardstock - I didn't use my usual/favorite cardstock PTI - but this was ready cut and ready scored - and I was feeling lazy)
~Layer of design paper from My Mind's Eye
~Three layers of crimping - My Mind's Eye, brown cardstock, and PTI Ocean Tides (my favorite color of PaperTrey Ink
~Really cool brads by Spare Parts

You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.
All good wishes,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.