Monday, September 21, 2009

Renaissance Gratitude














I was' told by my 'editor-in-chief that my previous post was a little lengthy. So tonight - just a quick post! (Geez - maybe if I paid her by the word she would APPRECIATE my verbosity...)

Made two thank you cards to send to BCU's new friends with the Siouxland Renaissance Association. They volunteered their time and talents to our Homecoming Renaissance Festival on campus. One is for the Renaissance group, the other is for Mirage a Trois the belly dancing troupe that also volunteered time, talent, and flames to our campus event. I don't think I mentioned the belly dancers in my Homecoming re-cap below. But since I am attempting brevity I will save that description for another day.

I tried for a Renaissance feel to the cards.
~Both cards: Once Upon A Time by DCWV & tulle
~Small card center medallion is a genuine article from ToC (it was a button cover - remember when they were popular? - I pried the medallion off of the button clip - thank you sissy G)
~Scalloped squares made with my Cuttlebug
~Large card crown is DCWV chipboard
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.
All good wishes,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.