Friday, September 25, 2009

B4 & After ...Thankful Series Day




It's Saturday! Jammies, cards, and my favorite coffee! I'm on a mission! I want to complete the Thankful Series because I am driving to Omaha on Wednesday.

I'm going to just post cards and will bore you with random thoughts that spill onto the keyboard later this evening.

This is a before and after posting. I thought this card was finished - I photod it - then I uploaded it. When I saw it on the blog I thought it looked oh so blah... So I tweaked it a little. I added a button to the center of the larger flower; glitter centers to the smaller flowers; and Stickles 'diamond' to the embossed tear-drops on the outside of the oval.

~Base Card – oval cut-out (die-cut pre-made)
~I smudged up the edges with bronze acrylic paint
~In the center of the die-cut area I placed design paper from Bo Bunny 'Shabby Princess' collection
~Around the edges of the oval – Prima leaves and a few tiny buttons

You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.

Watch for more postings today as I work on Thankful Cards for friend Mary Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.