Friday, August 7, 2009

The BEST cardstock EVER

Yay!!! Miss Amy is home! Went to dinner at El Fredo Pizza with Memere Old, Amy, and John. Glad to see there was no apparent economic down-turn there! Man they were busy!!!! Yummy pizza, cold beer, BAD Coke-a-Cola (had a eucaliptus flavor to it) - What's THAT about????

Amy and John, Jenny and her dad all went to a movie. I RARELY go to the movies with them. I'm not a fan of going and they really don't like me to go... OKAY they don't WANT me to go with them. I fidget and I talk....during the movie... I can't seem to help myself. I ask - who is that - is that a good guy or a bad guy, is this a time travel thing, what did they say?

So, since it was movie time for them - it was card time for me. I ordered cardstock from PaperTrey Ink -WOW it is perfect in every way! It is the nicest cardstock EVER! (110#)
Base card is Berry Sorbet
Layer of black
Layer of Rapsberry Fizz Mix - I used two coordinating pieces from the set
The cupcake was colored in with Copics the frosting is puffed up applique liquid and glitter, the flower is popped up with a dimensional after coloring in with Stickles
An assortment of ribbons - as the final touch
If you want to get up close with the card click on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.