Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In Process




I completed the ‘autumn thanks’ cards for friend Mary Lee so now what…
Tonight – something different. Luckily I got to spend time in my therapy bubble but no cards were completed. I worked on ‘pieces parts’ of soon to be cards. I decided since I don’t have a card to show off tonight I’d show you the beginnings stages.

I stamped up some cutie-pie Halloween images and got out my new Copic markers. I randomly stamped on neutral cardstock then colored in the little spooks. Once they were colored in I used either water-base varnish or crackle accents over the top. Some of the images on the picture are milky looking because the Gesso isn’t dry yet. Once the goop (finish) drys I cut around each little darlin’.
Next step will be deciding what to do with them. I used one of the witches from this Stampin Up set on a card that I posted on Sept. 9. It will be fun making a card home for each of these.
I will be leaving tomorrow to visit Sissy G in Omaha and to get my hair cut. Mary Lee – your cards will be in Omaha tomorrow.
I probably won’t sleep tonight wondering what the Transfer of Crap will include this time. I’m a little nervous about the ToC this trip… Sissy G told me to have my trunk emptied out… OMG – now that’s A LOT of crap!

No bubble time tomorrow or Thursday – but hangin’ with the Sista is the next best therapy. It is also Gail’s birthday today! I’ll have to stop and buy Hostess Cupcakes for the occasion.
Stop by this weekend – hopefully I will have at least one card made using my wee goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.