Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little More Thankful




Wreath
~Base card – Stampin Up
~Layer of orange cardstock
~Layer of Bo-Bunny Press ‘Shabby Princess’
~I was wishing for a fall wreath stamp – don’t have one – so created one – one stamp at a time. I made the ‘wreath’ by drawing a circle then stamping in a circle with various leaf stamps. Then I stamped using a ‘berry’ stamp from the Stampin Up Peaceful Wishes set. I applied Stickles gold glitter to the berries.
~The ribbon was a from a sale bin at Archivers

Thanks Tag
~I used a pre-made cardstock tag and then colored it in with 'ToC' acrylic paints from sista Gail
~Thanks stamp is by Stampabilities
~Assorted ribbon
~Purple layer is from dasiy d's Halloween collection
Simple - but I like it!
You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.
More cards will be posted today as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.