Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heartfelt Cheese

I survived the trip to a conference in Wisconsin with my boss. What a long trip! This was my first trip to Madison. Quintessential college town. Found two additions to my 'nun' collection! I learned they really like their cheese up there in Wisconsin. Had a meal that included a taste of a cheese curd (battered and fried cheese curd) and a macaroni and cheese wedge (which is mac and cheese battered and deep dried...) It snowed on the trip home. I was very happy to climb in my own bed after three days away. I am in such a rut. Lucky for me I LIKE my rut!


Heartfelt
~Base card Stampin' Up Early Expresso
~Layer of design paper
~Coordinating design paper - bottom edge burned with a match
~Oval die cut edged smudged - stamped using Stampin' Up Heartfelt Thanks
~Sentiment
Challenges
Just Us Girls - sketch
Tuesday Trigger - color/photo inspiration

Thanks for clicking by,
Nancy in Iowa

3 comments:

  1. I always think I'm the only one in rut! LOL! Hey, that fried mac and cheese sounds delish!! Yummy!
    LOVE this beautiful card. The sponging around the oval is perfection and so pretty!
    Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This is so pretty! I love the gorgeous flowers and how you tore the edges. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card. Great mix of colors in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.