Monday, November 23, 2009

Hightech Tetherball

How cool is this? I am posting this, from my laptop, while I'm in the car! Don't panic - I'm not driving. My new cell phone has a tethering capability - so I'm accessing the world wide web via my phone. Way cool beans! I don't have anything to report on I just want to give this (new to me) technology a go.

Card recipe:
Autumn Shadows
~Base card - olive by Stampin' Up
~Layer of BasicGrey
~Layer of Bazzill solid
~Image is combination of PaperTrey Ink (Life) and Stampin Up (The Art of Life)
~Images stamped with Ranger Old Paper, Olive and Versamark
~Ribbon/yarn
~Hodgepodge clip by Stampin Up

Well, we've arrived at our destination: Omaha, NE. I will untether for now and check in with you later. That reminds me - we had a tetherball in the back yard when I was growing up. Do kids even PLAY tetherball anymore? Probably not without lots of protective gear.

You can get up close with the card by clicking on the image.

All good wishes,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.