Monday, May 28, 2012

Bliss in the Bubble

One more card for the day. An entire day in the Bubble - ahhhh bliss! I watched this video over at Lily Pad and wanted to put it into action before my bedtime. Okay...so I didn't follow the directions exactly...but I really do like her tutorials.

Oh! And by the way I just found my name listed  over at Play Date Cafe for this card. FUN!


Happy
~Base card vanilla cardstock
~All the design papers and sentiment are from the Simple Stories Happy Day collection
~Labels Two (Spellbinders/Cuttlebug)
Challenges & Inspiration
Play Date Cafe - color inspiration
Robin's Card Fetish - birthday

Thanks for clicking by,
Nancy in Iowa

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is fabulous! WOW! Love all the DP and the balloons! Terrific card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors and lay out
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Nancy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.