Sunday, May 15, 2011

Penny Tulips

Sunday...chill in the air but the sun is out. I'm loving this cool weather and loving my uninterrupted time in the Bubble. I'm watching The Tudors while working on a few bits and pieces of cards. I should be making graduation cards...goodness knows I'll be needing them. Graduation is Saturday. So is the Tulip Festival in Orange City. I should have made a tulip card!


Chloe on Penny Lane
~Base card - PaperTrey Ink Berry Sorbet
~Layer of My Mind's Eye - Penny Lane
~Layer of green cardstock with more Penny Lane
~Small rectangle of PaperTrey Ink Berry Sorbet and more Penny Lane
~Scallop circle (using Spellbinder's die cut and Cuttlebug) of red cardstock dotted with Sharpie White Poster Paint
~Scallop circle of My Mind's Eye - Penny Lane
~Three Stampin' Up die cut flowers using PaperTrey Ink Berry Sorbet, edges dotted with Sharpie White Poster Paint, rhinestone centers
~Olive satin ribbon
~Digital image by Baby Bud colored with Copics matted on Berry Sorbet
Challenges
Baby Bud Designs - punches and dies
A Spoonful of Sugar - sketch
Catch the Bug - Polka Dots and Stripes
Floweret - Spring/green
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Use it Tuesday - bling

Thanks for clicking by.
Nancy in Iowa

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,sorry there's not been many comments late though I've still popped by though no time for the coffee lol! Such a sweet card,I chuckled at your mention of the games in your back yard,goodness Nancy, there's room for half my street in your back yard,there's only room for a rabbit and two cats in mine ;) hope you have a great week,take care my friend,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love all the patterned papers on this!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and a bright and cheery card, Nancy! Hope you will be having a fun summer soon after graduation! Hope you get to see the tulips Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our anything goes challenge! It's lovely to see your fab crafty creation..... Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!!! Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug :) Be sure and grab the FREEBIE for reaching 800!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love those polka dots and stripes--and the layout also. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! I love those papers and the digi is so cute ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.