Monday, October 18, 2010

Can't Even Imagine

Feline Playful - I recently ran across and a blog site I really like because it has a summary of daily challenges is celebrating 500 hundred followers. I can't even imagine that - to think I got pumped when I hit double digit followers! I use her blog because I can easily get sucked into the vortex of blog searches and hours have passed by before I ever pick up a piece of cardstock, stamp, or tool. Accountant by day - Blogger by night: Check out Karen's Blog Candy!

1 comment:

  1. I loose hours searching and comenting on all the blogs that I follow. I've started making a card to fit just one challenge but then running through Feline's daily posts and seeing which others fit in.Hope you're having a good week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.