Monday, November 28, 2016

Klutzy Bling

Daughter Amy's bestie always has a Christmas card request. I have created cards "where no {cardmaker}  has gone before" with a Star Trek themed Christmas card and uber laden bling cards....not my best work but I have to admit they were fun to do!

No theme requested this year so since BLING is her signature 'color' that is the direction I went with Ginny's cards.

 
So...the center of this was from my last post. I am SUCH a KLUTZ with all white cards. I don't know what I did I don't know how I did it but I got a HUGE smudge of black ink on the front of it! So I had to mulligan it and used it to create this. Geeeezzzz! #KlutzMuch?

 
 
Purple + Glitter = Ginny Favs
~Paper Studio Chunky Glitter
~Purple glitter tag outlining a silver Merry Christmas tag
~Silver embroidery floss
Inspiration | Challenges
Just Us Girls - photo week challenge (silver & purple)
Brown Sugar - anything
 
 


I hope Ginny likes these. I don't think I can bling it up much more than this. Maybe I should have gone with a Christmas Harry Potter theme...or Christmas Anne of Green Gables...or Christmas tennis theme.... So there is a tiny glimpse of Ginny!

Here's to bling on bling, annual requests for cards, and my daughter's eclectic besties!

Thanks for clicking by.

Nancy in Iowa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! Lots of glittery goodness here! I love the bling it gives a card, even as I hesitate to use it! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card.. Thanks for playing along with at Brown sugar challenge blog.. Good Luck

    Afreen
    BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of glitter makes these cards really AWESOME! Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.