Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Same But Different

Won a challenge! Whoot! Whoot! Bopped over to Just Some Lines to see "whats up" and saw my name. FUN! I was in the top three for this card! I got to pick out a free digi from the Just Some Lines store!

So...about the card....kinda the same but not exactly the same as the previous card for daughter Amy. I printed the pieces and of course because I had to cut tiny pieces...I couldn't let the spare wee-tiny pieces go to waste! Have you ever put together a card and noticed a 'oops' until after you see the photo? I frequently have that lapse in 'real time' looking! Yikes - check out that green brad...could it have been anymore OFF center? What the....? I'm sending this one home with Amy too (I hope she doesn't notice the lopsided brad...).


Hello Friend
~Base card - PaperTrey Ink Simply Chartreuse card stock
~Layer of Ki Berry Blast Paper Pad design paper
~Dotted paper pieces for owl by Sami Stamps
~Sentiment die cuts (Hello and Friends - with the 's' clipped off) by Elizabeth Craft Designs and highlighted using Wink of Stella
~Flowers punched using Stampin' Up Spring Bouquet Flower
Inspiration | Challenges
Craft for the Craic - flowers
Paper Shelter - flower power
Crafty Sentiments - anything
Papertake Weekly - anything

Here's to winning, not paying attention, and using spare part!

Thanks for clicking by,
Nancy in Iowa

7 comments:

  1. Looks fine to me and so adorable! Love all that paper piecing and love the card.
    Congrats on that win!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous,
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Nancy, I love that paper pieced owl! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card, I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and I love those hanging flowers. Thank you for joining in The Paper Shelter Challenge.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card love that owl! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.