Saturday, October 9, 2010

Simply Spooky

I have no idea why I enjoy making Halloween cards! I don't decorate for Halloween - except for the one lone uncarved pumpkin on the porch... I've never mailed a Halloween card (I give them all away for OTHER people to mail). I don't know...maybe my muse wears a pointy hat and keeps all her ideas in a cauldron.



Moon A Plenty
~Base card PaperTrey Ink - White
~Layer of purple cardstock - edges smudged with Stampabilities Black ink
~Layer of black/orange/purple ribbon from Archiver's
~Moon punch cut out of PaperTrey Ink - white cardstock
~Bat and haunted house stamped using Versamark and Ranger Black Embossing Powder
~Sentiment stamped using black ink on purple cardstock with more edge smudging in black ink
Challenge
Scrapbook Sisters - Full Moon

Gonna get on my broom and go to the grocery store - thanks for clicking by...
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. HI Nancy
    I love this card. Thank you for taking part in the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I don't send Halloween cards either but I really enjoy the Halloween stamps and digis so I just *have* to craft with them! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh (or should that be whooo??) great card, it's so effective!! Thanks for joining in with the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge, hope to see you next week Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.