Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brunch and Boughs

Brunch today with my 90+ year old mother who probably doesn't weigh 90# soaking wet. Man can she tank it away! Two eggs, two large pancakes, two sausages, and half of my very large mushroom and spinach omelet. Geeeepers!

Only time for one card today - how sad! I finally had to choose cleaning over Bubble time. Since I was pressed for time I had to bunch up a couple of challenges. This is a combo upload for the sketch at Whimsical Wednesday and the color throw down (Blue, Brown, and a Neutral) at Mo's Digital Pencil (which requires use of a Mo Manning image).

Homespun
~Base card - Paper Trey Ink Dark Chocolate
~Layer of Cosmo Cricket Gretel: Autumn
~Ribbon
~Layer of brown cardstock, Paper Trey Ink Ocean Tides, Mo Manning image Boughs for the Wreath printed on white cardstock, colored with Copics , distressed with brown and blue inks
~Ceramic buttons (transfer of crap from Nila)
~Sentiment printed and distressed

Now I'm off to do more campus work...
All good wishes,
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love that image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge Nancy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge thsi week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love the image and ribbon! Thanks for playing Whimsical Wednesdays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card - fab image and colours, love the ribbon too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW SWEET!! That image is just too cute and I love how you distressed it.

    Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.