I have to admit. I LOVE snow!
And don't put those shovels away just yet...more snow predicted for Friday. Yea!!!
Where is my sidewalk!?
My poor University of Iowa Hawkeye scarf!
Inches of flakes!
Found my sidewalk!
My sister Judy (who lives in balmy Georgia) sent these timely Jeff Foxworthy quotes. They are quite fitting!
- "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Iowa.
- If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Iowa.
- If you know all four seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction, you may live in Iowa.
- If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Iowa.
- If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Iowa."
- "If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Iowa."
~Base card PaperTrey Ink
~Layer of Prima Printery Collection
~Strip of Prima Printery Collection
~Strips of aqua die cuts
~Die cut pennant
~Die cut bird using same collection, feet and beak paper pieced
~Washi bird cage tape
~Clock stamp using Tahiti chalk ink
Challenges | Inspirations
Retro sketches - sketch #200
Shopping Our Stash - dreaming of something warm (I miss my spring and summer time birds)
Just Us Girls - wild card week
Thanks for clicking by.
Here's to snow blowers, snow plows, and warm mittens!
Nancy in Iowa