Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pit Parking


Quickly posting this on my lunch break. I love sneaking home for lunch! I would never do this doing the regular academic year as once I have a parking spot locked in when I arrive early morning there is NO way I'm leaving for lunch only to have to park in 'the pit'!



Touch of Blue
~Base card - Gina K white
~Layer of white pearl papers by S.E.I. White Elegance
~Scalloped layers of S.E.I White Elegance using Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Beaded Circles
~Stamped image with Versamark, clear embossing powder, blue watercolor pencils, scallop die cut white cardstock using Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Scallop Circle
~Layers of black cardstock sandwiched between layers
Challenges
Play Date Cafe - white, black, blue
Try Stampin' on Tuesday - sketch

Thanks for clicking by!
Nancy in Iowa

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Nancy, this is stunning! Love the nesties you used and the black underneath is so elegant looking! Gorgeous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love the Nestibilities that you have used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Very elegant looking! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love your layers. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.