Monday, May 28, 2012

No Rock - Just Paper/Scissors

Still lovin' my time in the Bubble! Can't claim much in the productive column today except for laundry and a wee bit of cleaning/straightening. Let's hear it for three day weekends!

I don't know what internet click led me to this image but I just had to color it up! Oh! Now I remember I "Googled" train for this card...ahh the wonders of the internet! I spent hours playing paper dolls when I was a youngster. Even then I loved playing with and cutting paper! I loved playing with Barbie dolls Colorforms too! Who needs Wii's, Kinects, and iPads? Kids don't know what their missing.



Paper Doll Days
~Base card - cream cardstock
~Layer of My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus
~Layers of green and rose cardstocks topped with fussy cut design paper from Prima Madeline collection
~Oval die cut
~Digital paper doll cut out image - colored with Copics, smudged with ink - bustle embellished with green rhinestone
~Prima flowers with rhinestone centers
~Ribbons and vintage button (the yellow looking ribbon is actually green - not sure why it looks so yellow-green)
~Die cut scroll corner with gold metallic dot
Challenges
Joanna Sheen - remember when
House of Gilli - punches/die cuts
Shabby Tea Room - color inspiration

Thank you for clicking by,
Nancy in Iowa

3 comments:

  1. How wonderfully unique! I love the paper doll and your papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.