Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'd Rather Have a Peanut Butter Sandwich for Dinner

My 93 year old mother called she wants to go to dinner at Applebee's. Oh brother! A another Memere Old adventure coming up! I just want to stay home in the Bubble - SHE wants a strawberry-mango margarita. I don't know about this....one alcoholic drink per week...maybe I need to have an intervention with the little woman! I don't even LIKE Applebee's - SHE likes their non-sour/sweet margaritas. And speaking of interventions. I MAY be in need of a ribbon intervention. Here is a shot of some of my ribbon stash. The over-the-door rack is from Wal-Mart with a few dowels added between shelves. The stash on the wall utilizes circular cafe rod clips (transfer of crap from sister Gail).




Black, White, and Lilies
~Base card white cardstock
~Two different design papers - unknown maker mounted on black cardstock
~Red metal slotted brad with several types of ribbon
~Digital image printed (freebie from Digital Two for Tuesday) on white cardstock - edges smudged with black ink - image colored with Copics - center of flowers sparingly dotted with yellow Stickles - black under-layer of cardstock with the edge punched using a Martha Stewart punch - then layered on white cardstock
Challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch 287
Crazy for Challenges - Red, Black, and White
Aud Sentiments - no sentiment

All good wishes for the remainder of your day.
Nancy

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word Nancy, I had problems viewing your Ribbons when I commented on your stunning card earlier,have just revisited it, I can't believe it, you have more ribbons than HobbyCraft lol!x (I'm just a bit jealous) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! and I have ribbon envy! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, elegant, what can I say but wow!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondeful card, love the colors and the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us this time at Aud Sentiments!!
    Love and hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! What a beautiful card. I love all the ribbons on the card....and your ribbon stash too!!

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments - hope you will play along with us again.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, loving the ribbon. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! And I would go to Applebee's in your place but I'm in Missouri. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Each is read and appreciated.